I've been pushing on with my Prussians and Saxons lately mostly with conversions however I've still been painting a good bit too in my spare time.
I managed to get a battalion of Saxons finished ready to base.
So this is the 2nd battalion of my Prinz Clemens regiment for 1812-13. This battalion finishes off the regiment.
A slightly converted AB NCO.
This is my least favourite pose with what seems to be a head swap of a french man onto a Saxon body. The collar/neck on these guys isnt to pretty and needed a wee tidy up. I decided to jazz them up with some fancy trousers.
I took some shortcuts with the whites to get the battalion finished quicker. Still look pretty good to me.
More stripes for a little bit of a campaign look.
And 1 final little Saxon side project I've been working on is converting various figures to Saxon upper command for 1812-13. I picked up the 28mm Calpe figures and Peter Bunde plate and have been trying to match them as best I can. This is the 1st of them, he's my colour test for the blue, the rest are primed and ready to go.
Anyway I hope everyone's doing well with their projects and happy wargaming!!!