Wednesday 16 May 2018

Prussian Yorck progress

I'm gonna try and reignite my blog. I met a few people recently who have said they enjoyed seeing my progress on the blog and it's given me a kick to try again. Time has been short all around my life and hobby time has had to be cut back but I still paint when I can.


So I had this command sitting around and decided to get it going again. Short and sweet as I'm uploading on my phone and I know if I try to add any more pictures blogger will struggle.

 A late addition. These are a start to a fast paint project for a friend in the USA. If your in the Napoleonic Wargamer group you'll know the circumstances.

Hope everyone is well. Happy wargaming!


19 comments:

Tony Miles said...

Good to see you back.

Phil said...

Reignite, reignite, we'll be here...nice looking vignette!

Paulalba said...

Thanks very much Anthony and Phil, I tried to respond individually but blogger isn't having it anymore.

Jonathan Freitag said...

Good to see your work again, Paul!

Stryker said...

Great to see you posting again - always a joy to see your pics!

Carlo said...

I have been following your wonderful exploits on FB Paul however it is great to see you back on the blog with some wonderful images once again. Always top shelf mate!

Paulalba said...

Thabks very much Jonathan, Ian, Stryker!

Ed M said...

I just happened upon your blog. Very nice: looking forward to more!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the blog active again. Count me as one who enjoyed seeing the progress on your blog.

Your York vignette is coming along splendidly. It’s just like a painting I can recall seeing! 😀

Salute
von Peter himself

ljr70 said...

So glad you're back. Your stuff has akways been an inspiration to me.

Willie Anderson said...

Good to see your work back on here Paul looking forward to more.

Best wishes
Willie

Gonsalvo said...

Likewise, I see your work on FB, Paul, but I personally prefer reading/seeing it here on your blog.

Scott MacPhee said...

I will just add my voice to the others saying it's good to have you posting again!

Paulalba said...

Thanks veey much for the kind encouraging comments! I tried to respond individually on my phone but it just isn't happening! Such is life.

Captain Nolan said...

It is great to see you reigniting your blog.

I just reignited my own blog, at: https://battlesandcampaigns.blogspot.com/

Come by and have a visit when you have time.

I love your Saxon troops!

Rulane10@gmail.com said...

Great to have you back! Short & sweet is good. Inspirational as ever. Thanks Paul

Scotsgrey said...

Yes Paul your blog is an inspiration,get posting

Captain Nolan said...

Welcome back.

Paulalba said...

Thanks very much for the kind comments!